Hihi friends of Hazelnutt House (",)
there's always a good reason to shop online yeah?... As I was tossing and turning in bed one night, unable to fall asleep, I decided to do some shopping on iHerb.
About a week later, my loot arrived.
Here's what I got:
- EcoTools Full Volume Styler brush - I love this brush and instead of having a paddle brush to brush out my hair and a separate round brush for blow drying, I use this huge round brush.
- EcoTools Retractable Kabuki brush - LOVE LOVE LOVE this brush! It's fab for touching up on the go. I retract this and cover it up with the cap and leave this at work or take it along with me when I travel. The first time I bought this brush was probably five years ago. It was in the silver packaging. I am still using it, just thought I should get another.. just because....
- Edamama in Slightly Salted and Spicy Wasabi - The salted version tastes better... somehow the wasabi powder manage to land on the sides of my lips and mouth area and I could feel the heat which was rather uncomfortable.
- Annie's Bunny Grahams, Chocolate flavour - Kiddo's and my favourite! Not too sweet, just right with a tad bitter chocolate taste. Repurchased this countless times.
- Stacy's Pita Chips, Cinnamon Sugar flavour - LOVE LOVE LOVE... everyone in my family loves this, even Kimmie The Dog. Repurchased this countless times too!
- Go Raw Super Chips, Pumpkin flavour
- Go Raw Masala Chai Super Cookies... nice texture, but I don't fancy the taste... won't repurchase this again, but I may try the other flavours.
- Stash Tea in Morrocan Mint and Breakfast in Paris - I'll recommend Breakfast in Paris. It is a lovely light subtle taste of bergamot, this black tea is neither tart nor bitter. Steer clear from the Morrocan Mint tea though coz it tastes like it contains liquorice. I bought it coz it contains peppermint and spearmint. I thought it will be a good combination along with green tea to detox BUT... somehow it tastes of liquorice... eeks!
- Alba Cotanica Hawaiian Shampoo & Conditioner in Mango
- Dickinson's Witch Hazel toner. OMG! I didn't know that this toner smells soOOooo bad! I really doubt i'll use it again... will probably use it to wash something... say, the sink?
- Some E.L.F. lip products
- Nutiva Chia Seeds - repurchased countless times, coz I eat it with oats every morning. Kimmie The Dog eats it too, so I have to repurchase this quite often.
- Auromere Need soap - purchased this for Kim, coz neem soap is supposedly good for her sensitive skin.
Here's a code that I'm sharing with you ladies. Use it to get some dollars off your first purchase.
Talk to you soon!